Most surprising when you first arrived: Every single person I met was so easy to get along with. I’ve never had that experience at any school, and I’ve attended quite a few.
Favorite class: That’s easy—English. The conversations we have are never boring, and there’s always so much energy throughout the entire class.
Groton activities: Soccer, ice hockey, lacrosse
Most memorable Groton moment: Probably Prize Day. I had so much fun, and it was an experience I will never forget.
Favorite Dining Hall food: Red Bliss mashed potatoes
Favorite Surprise Holiday: Definitely the one in spring 2015. My friend Chip and I went to Cambridge together, and we had ice cream for lunch. We went to almost every store and bought food to take back to the dorm. Later that night we ordered pizza for dinner. We both had a blast.
- After a very long and busy winter term, spring break was a much-needed vacation from all the hustle and bustle at school. For me, a native New Englander, this winter was very unusual. For example one day in February, it … Read More
- A few weeks ago, my best friend Emma came to visit me on campus on a Saturday night—the night of the 80s dance. Unfortunately, she couldn’t stay for the dance because she had work the next day. Almost once every … Read More
- The Third Form workload is getting heavier, and the weather is more freezing each time I wake up. As I’m slowly adjusting to the work and getting closer with my peers, I’ve come to get used to Third Form. It … Read More
- The campus is just beginning to change from green to various reds and yellows, and my backpack is getting heavier with books. So far, my first couple weeks back on campus have been a success. Classes are going well, and … Read More
- Summer is coming to a close, and I’m welcoming fall with open arms. I couldn’t be more excited to start a new school year at Groton as a Third Former. There will be lots of new faces on campus, and … Read More