Groton Activities: Basketball, Groton Mentorship Program, Circle Voice staff writer
Most Surprising When I First Arrived at Groton: The weekend activities were a lot more enjoyable than I expected; I really enjoyed how they brought everyone together and made the Groton experience even more enjoyable for me.
Favorite Classes: Latin and Ecology because they were my two most challenging classes; these classes especially pushed me out of my comfort zone and helped me improve my study habits and work ethic over the course of my first year at Groton.
Favorite Dining Hall Food: Burgers, fries, and milkshakes!
- I’m so glad to be back! I really enjoyed my time at home; I spent a lot of time with my family (my little sister Reghan in particular). I’d missed them so much. However, the extended time away from Groton … Read More
- That time has finally come; I’m back at home (Romulus, MI) after two months away. I always look forward to returning, but because of this fall’s extended time at Groton, I’ve missed home even more than usual. However, I already … Read More
- I’ve really been enjoying my time back on campus. I arrived on campus last Saturday. I was lucky enough to get a loft in my dorm, so my room is bigger than the average room and we have two floors. … Read More
- This fall is definitely going to be interesting. There are numerous new changes to the school and its procedures, and many things such as school events, classroom set–ups, and dorm spaces are heavily affected by them. Along with these changes … Read More
- This summer has been very different for me (as it has been for most people) considering COVID-19. I’ve been at home for most of it, trying to keep busy. For the most part, I’ve been playing basketball in my driveway … Read More