Groton activities: Model UN, EuroChallenge, Debating Society, Circle Voice, Investment Club, stage manager for three one-act plays
Favorite class: English because I find literature very interesting and am always captivated by the discussions in my class
Most memorable Groton moment: Prize Day. It was a melancholy day because the seniors were leaving, and I was sad to see them go but excited for them at the same time. It was incredible to see the strong friendships I had created throughout the year, not only with seniors but with other students. Because the seniors were leaving, my friends and I bonded over reminiscing some of the memories with our prefects throughout the year. It also reminded us how important our friendships with each other were.
Favorite Dining Hall food: Grilled cheese. Apple crisp is my favorite dessert.
- I have loved theater since I was young, participating in shows like Grease and Fiddler on the Roof in middle school. I do it for the indescribable feeling I get on stage when the curtain is about to open and … Read More
- October, as I like to think of it, is the very center of fall. The trees have completely changed color, and the leaves are finally trickling down. It is finally the time of year when you can feel the crisp … Read More
- Every weekend there are so many activities to choose from! There might be a dance with a specific theme, like an 80’s dance, which is coming up. Or you might just choose to hang out with your friends. Saturday Afternoon: … Read More
- Every year, I look forward to summer with the same eagerness, fantasizing about long days on the beach, exploring somewhere new, or getting to know more people at camp. And every year, no matter what I expect, every summer continues … Read More
- The last few weeks of school were both exciting and melancholic. Both summer and Prize Day, when the seniors graduated, loomed ahead. Prize Day weekend officially started on Friday but the first main event was the awards ceremony on Saturday. … Read More